Friday, January 30, 2009

Still sick


WTH?
What do I have to do to get better? Anyone, anyone? We have 250 daily readers and no doctors? Well actually that makes sense because doctors are busy WORKING and not reading news blogs. But I digress...I caught what my doctor on Thursday said was, "a very nasty stomach virus". He said it was, "going around, and several people are in the hospital over it". My wife alternately thinks I have a faulty gallbladder or some other incurable malady. The results of the blood tests are due in today.

So in one week I managed to get food poisoning and a stomach virus. Needless to say my employer is wondering if I will come down with dengue fever next week.

Anyway, hopefully I've turned the corner and will begin recovery today.

Thanks for getting some posts out Fritz, good stuff.

1 comment:

Fritz said...

Bat dung, eye of toad, and goat horn will do wonders for your system Eric.

lol, seriously tho, go buy some Peppermint Tea & Ginger Tea, and Real Ginger Ale to help settle your stomach.

I'd recommend some oils rub on your stomach area, but the scents might make you more nauseous.