Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just like a Slinky, they're fun for a boy and a girl


Brazil's Melanie Nunes Fronckowiak (R) and France's Saiba Bombote (L) pose after they won the final of the "Most Beautiful Bottom in the World" competition in Paris November 12, 2008. Some 45 finalists from 26 different countries took part in the competition to win a modeling contract and 15,000 euros ($18,769) prize money.
I love the stories where I can get equal billing for my male readers and my female reader.



Dig that crazy green deep shag carpet! Yeah, they carpeted the stairs with shag!!! How freakin' crazy is that.
Women were much stronger back then and vacuuming the stairs with a Kirby vacuum cleaner that weighed in at just under 27 pounds, was quite a chore for a petite gal. But they did it and didn't complain....much.
I was going to say I really missed the 70s, but that would be a lie.

1 comment:

mikemathew said...

I don’t like ads from either side that unfairly smear or lie about the opponent, but there’s nothing in the world wrong with pointing out the records and words of candidates. People need to be educated on the truth behind the financial mess, and since the McCain camp isn’t doing it, at least this group is out sounding the alarm. There are several great ads on their Web site.
___________________________

mikemathew
transmitter