Monday, October 20, 2008

The Secret to Saving Money on Auto Insurance


"People are using the Internet to find better rates for car insurance to help balance out the high cost of driving," says Carl Lammers, a former insurance executive and cofounder of SaveTodayAutoInsurance.com "Shopping online is an easy way for people to learn their car insurance options quickly.
So the big secret ISN'T being young and attractive as the picture would suggest. The secret is to shop around...no shit...I would not have figured that. I always thought it was being young and attractive.

1 comment:

The Dreamer Prince said...

It is happy to see your posting. Yes really informative article. I will tell this information again to my friend, oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on www.top-autoinsurance.blogspot.com , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you… and we can share each other. thank you… ;-)