Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Scientists reveal secret of levitation

LONDON (AFP) - Scientists have discovered a ground-breaking way of levitating ultra small objects, which may revolutionise the design of micro-machines, a new report says. Physicists said they can create "incredible levitation effects" by manipulating so-called Casimir force, which normally causes objects to stick together by quantum force.
Sweet I can't wait to buy my hovering car, that only works in a vacuum, and is only the size of an atom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you always criticise Non amreican innovation?

I can understand now why americans get such bad press.

OkieRover said...

I was actually satiring my excitement for levitation. Doesn't matter to me where they discovered it.
My parents told me when I was little that we'd probably have flying cars by the time you have kids.
Maybe I'm just a little disappointed.