Friday, July 6, 2007

Bonds skipping Home Run Derby to rest

CINCINNATI - Barry Bonds will sit out of the Home Run Derby on Monday night, opting to rest his tired body before Tuesday night's All-Star game.
WTF, over?

Rest?
Hey you were sent to the All-Star game BY THE FANS, so you would hit in the Home-Run Derby. It certainly wasn't for your defense, or your base stealing ability, or that you might, possibly, MAYBE hit one ball over in your 2 or 3 at bats in the game.
What a jackass.
And as far as Barry needing rest...He has 70 less at bats than most of his teammates. He's already sat out 9 games this year. He's sitting more than he's standing as it is.
You turn 43 this year Barry? So do I. I've got 3 crushed discs in my back, from my days in the Marines 20-something years ago, and hard work. I helped my other 43 year old friend move into his new house this last weekend.You said it yourself, this is your last one. God forbid you might try to earn back some of the love you've wasted with your steroid abuse for the past ten years. If it's so hard to play why don't you just quit. Cry me a river you pussy.

3 comments:

Fritz said...

Bonds is a little bitch!

Rodrigo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rodrigo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.